Sunday, April 20, 2008

Marathon Wedding week, New Equipment

Well... It's been a CRAZY April, and we're not quite done with it yet!!

Last night marked our 8-day, 3-wedding marathon, and while it's nice to have it done, it was SO fun!!

Every one of the weddings were beautiful, all in very different ways.
We are SO blessed to have the opportunity to work with each of these couples, and are excited to share the pictures with you VERY soon!

In other news, after our Sunday the 13th wedding, our laptop decided it was time to go to the giant laptop bag in the sky. I was quite sad. Even more sad once I realized there were still pictures on it that we hadn't had an opportunity to transfer. Luckily, the hard drive wasn't affected, only the power supply, so no pictures were harmed in the dying of the machine.

Ben and I decided it was necessary to get a new one, as we use ours CONSTANTLY, so as soon as we realized the old Dell was no longer with us, we hopped online and had a new one ordered in less than 45 minutes.

I'm quite excited about it... and even more excited about the deal we got from newegg.com

I'm not computer illiterate by any stretch of the imagination(I mean, we have 4 different computers in our house that are actually used), but I was REALLY surprised at everything this computer brings to the table. It has a 17' screen (perfect for slideshows) a TV receiver with a huge remote and dvd burner and 320 G hard drive, 4 Gigs of ram and a 64bit core 2 duo chip... the list goes on. I'm highly excited about it to say the very least.

anyway... that's all I have to say about that.

Have a great week!!!

Lauren

No comments: