Wednesday, April 23, 2008

New Website

Over the last week or so I've been completely overhauling the website. As you've noticed, the new site is quite a bit different than the old one. It's not done yet though...

With the new design comes new pictures for our portfolio; which is currently down as we rebuild it as well. In addition to our new portfolio, I'm currently working on creating a print order form which will allow you to order your pictures straight from the website. There is a beta version of the form in use right now but keep tuned as more functionality is coming very soon. Along with the order form will also come new proofing galleries reflecting the new look and functionality of the site. Current proofing galleries are still available using the link on the home page.

We've also introduced some exciting new features to our site. If you haven't noticed yet, we've created pages on our site to recomend vendors and venues with which we have had great experiences with. Our intent is to provide you with unbiased recomendations about other business with which we have encountered and possibly help you in your search for the perfect venue/vendors for your wedding, party or other event. We also want to do our part in promoting great customer service by rewarding these venues/vendors with our recomendations.

With all of this said, I would also like to add that I appologize for anyone who has accessed our site and recived a 404 error or come across pages that didn't quite seem to function. These errors are typically quickly resolved, however if you come across an error, I would greatly appreciate being notified so I can address the issue. You can notify me using the contact us page. In the near future I will build a special contact page to specifically contact me, the webmaster.

Have a great day!

Ben Jenkins
mylife yourlife ourlife
Vida Mia Photography
http://www.vidamiaphoto.com/
http://www.myspace.vidamiaphotography/

1 comment:

Dale said...

Hello!, my cousin Liliana Diaz married in june 14: Liliana`s and Sam wedding, I looking for my pictures in the wedding day

I am interested in seeing to choose and buy some of the photos that I took the day of the wedding of my cousin, you have this service?, I would like to be that only my photos, so they do not require further authorization more than that of his Company to obtain them.