Monday, October 27, 2008

New Host - New Look

In a continuing effort to improve our website's functionality and usability we have switched hosts. During the process of switching hosts I have learned a lot about web design and discovered some great ways to improve our site. Some of the functionality of the new site has been a challenge. You don't realize how different different internet browsers really are until you start trying to get a website to display the same on each of them.

<sales pitch>For everyone out there who is trying to decide which browser is the best I suggest going with Firefox. In the past I have been a die hard IE fan but I am now sold completely on Firefox. As of now there are still certain aspects of our site that still only display correctly with Firefox, however I am working on fixing those little issues. </sales pitch>

Let us know how you like the website and as always please use the webmaster link at the bottom to send me any suggestions you have to improve it.

No comments: